Monday 23 July 2012

Rascals Returns

Nothing makes you as happy or picks you up when you are down or makes you jump up and down on your bed like your favourite childhood sweets!  That is why I am so freakin excited that my favourite candy is back on the market!  


For the past 5 years I've been moaning and complaining to anyone who would stand it about how I missed Rascal, and no one could understand why it ever went off the market.  Well now it doesn't matter because about two weeks ago I found out they will be back in stores from the 16th of July.  
However to my disappointment, the Gauteng are was (for a change) quite slow in getting them, or everyone else just beat me to it and bought everything, I don't know?  But that also doesn't matter anymore, because I found those little Rascals!!!!!  
I popped into a Clicks this morning, because yesterday my sister told me that a guy she works with found some there. (You see, I've got contacts...[waving my finger]) And there they were, still in there boxes, being packed on the shelves, so I grabbed a handful and ran...for the till.  And now I am happy.  
Rascals
All that is left now is for them to bring back the big plastic Rascal man shaped Rascal bottle filled with Rascals and I'll be over the moon.  And I still need to find some Sour Rascals, I only found the Fruit and the Mixed Berries flavours.  Oh and they need to bring back Fresca as well.


You can follow Rascals on their Facebook and Twitter pages.


Do you know what you should try the next time you go to movies or make popcorn at home: throw a packet or two of Rascals over all the popcorn, shake it a bit and enjoy.  I know it sounds weird, but trust me its awesome getting the crunchy salty popcorn with the chewy fruity (or sour) Rascals.  Learnt that from my sister.  Try it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment